- This event has passed.
Drive-thru FAFSA Help – Trevor Browne High School
January 14 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Success Arizona, Be A Leader Foundation and Arizona State University are working together to host a series of FAFSA drive-thru events where families can get guidance on completing the forms. The first drive-thru, at Carl Hayden High School in west Phoenix, helped 76 individuals start or complete the FAFSA. A mobile computer lab from Phoenix College provided wi-fi and extra computers, while College Success Arizona also had tablets available to families who needed them. With eight stations geared toward language preference and FAFSA needs, 20 volunteers from ASU, College Success Arizona, Be A Leader Foundation and the META Network used PPE to keep everyone safe.
Those seeking help on the FAFSA can:
- Attend an upcoming event:
- Jan. 12, Mesa Convention Center, 3-6pm – sign up for an appointment at bit.ly/MesaJan12
- Jan. 14, Trevor Browne High School, 3 to 6 p.m. – sign up for an appointment at bit.ly/TrevorBrowneJan14
- Feb. 3, Central High School, 3 to 6 p.m. – sign up for an appointment at bit.ly/CentralFeb3
- Feb. 24, South High School, 3 to 6 p.m. – sign up for an appointment at bit.ly/SouthFeb24
- Engage with Benji, an Artificial Intelligence tool that has been trained to get quick answers to 600+ questions about the FAFSA. Text the word “Help” to Benji at 602-786-8171 to begin asking questions.
- Call the FAFSA Hotline, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- English: 1-833-AZFAFSA (293-2372)
- Spanish: 1-833-MIFAFSA (643-2372)
- Watch for drive-up events through the Northern Arizona College Resource Center.